Scroll down for the price list.
There are NO HIDDEN COSTS (such as fees for absorbable sutures, exams, or medical waste). If, after examining your pet, the veterinarian requires extra care or tests before surgery, you will be contacted for permission to continue before incurring extra expenses.
Payment Methods: We greatly prefer DEBIT cards but we also accept credit cards and, though we prefer not, cash. NO CHECKS OR MONEY ORDERS.
Dogs 70 lbs and over: There is a non-refundable deposit fee for these big kids only.
Pre-op Blood work (at an extra fee) is recommended especially for pets over 5-must be done at least 3 days before surgery date
INCLUDED IN PRICE
- a pre-surgical exam
- For dogs during clinics, pain-relief medication is included. For private care, pain-relief medications are recommended and dispensed as an add-on with a fee
- For cats, we recommend purchasing pain relief medication. It is not included because feral cats cannot be handled for treatment.
- absorbable sutures-no return visit required.
- surgery by an experienced, fully licensed veterinarian
NOT INCLUDED BUT ALSO AVAILABLE
- E-collar to prevent licking the incision (STRONGLY RECOMMENDED)
- microchips with lifetime registration
- post-operative pain relief medication for cats (included for dogs)
- heartworm testing
- FIV/FeLV testing
- heartworm preventative
- flea and tick product
- nail trim
- ear cleaning
- umbilical hernia repairs
- rear dew claw removal (at discretion of veterinarian)